Wifi for a day? (MSC SEASIDE)

pipetypot

Just off the 3/24 sailing - I purchased a package based on MB for $30 which did the trick for some work I had to do on the day at sea. I think I got 1000MB - we did have the free surfer package so the $30 charge was after we ran out of the free MB included in our free package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the 3/24 sailing - I purchased a package based on MB for $30 which did the trick for some work I had to do on the day at sea. I think I got 1000MB - we did have the free surfer package so the $30 charge was after we ran out of the free MB included in our free package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i am just curious how much you got for the free surfer package? we have the same package and i am trying to figure out if i should buy more before we get on the ship.

i am just curious how much you got for the free surfer package? we have the same package and i am trying to figure out if i should buy more before we get on the ship.

I am currently on the Seaside. I bought the package beforehand for $99. Since I'm doing a live review, I'm burning through my time. 2 days ago, they offered me extra time for $30, so, I took it. There's no problem adding time once you're on the ship.

I am currently on the Seaside. I bought the package beforehand for $99. Since I'm doing a live review, I'm burning through my time. 2 days ago, they offered me extra time for $30, so, I took it. There's no problem adding time once you're on the ship.

Heloo Maureen! Can you find out if I can purchase a 1 day only wifi? 1 Hour? I want a conection free vacation but I need to send an important email while I´m at sea. Thankyou!

Still, you cannot. Maybe if more people tell you you cannot you will believe it.

LOL....Some people just don't believe what others say...even from those of us who recently sailed on Seaside!!! Maybe we should just give answers they want to hear!!! LOL

LOL....Some people just don't believe what others say...even from those of us who recently sailed on Seaside!!! Maybe we should just give answers they want to hear!!! LOL

If you read previous posts nobody told me I cannot do it. Everyone was talking about the packages and nobody answered my question. Don´t be rude!!! Sorry for my english...have a good life!

Still, you cannot. Maybe if more people tell you you cannot you will believe it.

I didn´t read you comment before. Sorry for skip one line of comment! So sorry! Forgive me please! Pleaaaase!!! Don´t insult me anymore please! I want to sleep at night! If you are rude I cannot sleep!!!!!!!! :p

I didn´t read you comment before. Sorry for skip one line of comment! So sorry! Forgive me please! Pleaaaase!!! Don´t insult me anymore please! I want to sleep at night! If you are rude I cannot sleep!!!!!!!! :p

I didn't insult you at all. I answered your question, twice, but you're the one insulting and name calling me.

I didn't insult you at all. I answered your question, twice, but you're the one insulting and name calling me.

Maybe you have to review how you adress to people you don´t know. Your comment was insulting. Have a great life!

If you read previous posts nobody told me I cannot do it. Everyone was talking about the packages and nobody answered my question. Don´t be rude!!! Sorry for my english...have a good life!

It might help if you read the responses.... Tina answered you.... At that point the thread should have ended. I then told you you have alternatives at each port to connect to wifi. You even responded thanking us and saying husband needed access on a Sea Day.... What would have changed since our responses?? FYI...I was on Seaside for the 3/24 sailing