Contacting John Heald

crazycruzer68

4 days before you sail post with your ship name, cabin number, what dinner time you have, and your request.

do it at a time he is answering questions. If he does not answer and you do not like the table they gave you see the MD during his embarkation hours

do it at a time he is answering questions. If he does not answer and you do not like the table they gave you see the MD during his embarkation hours

No need to wait for John, he has helpers who forward requests for him.

Best bet is always see the Maitre on board. John is just a spokemodel, he is not a "Beard" and cannot overrule the Maitre. So they may or may not get or may or may accommodate your request. Even coming from John, it is just a request. Also tables for two are two inches from every other table for two.

I just emailed the maitre'd on our ship two nights before our cruise and got my request and a response! He even came by the table and specifically mentioned it. I had never done it before but saw it mentioned on here so gave it a try. Also we have two different tables for two on different ships and been nicely spaced and located both times. :)