When do reservations open

We are booked on the Symphony for a back to back on May 11 and May 18, 2019. On past RCL cruises we have been able to make dining and entertainment reservations as soon as we booked. For these two cruises nothing is showing up under dining or entertainment. Is there a set date for making these reservations?

No set date. Could be 60-90 days prior to cruise. Or any time before that.......

We have 6 cruises booked the next 18 months and none are on Oasis class. Having to make entertainment reservations isn't a reason, but glad we don't have to mess with it.

This is a good reason to join your roll call. With a large roll call your fellow cruise mates will probably post a message when someone sees they are open. My first two Oasis class cruises (2011 and 2013) those reservations opened up AROUND 45 days out, that was the norm when there were two of these ships.

For my 2016 Oasis cruise they opened out right around 100 days, which reportedly was the norm. I know it varies by ship a little, so we don't have much update on Symphony yet.

I am booked on HOTS for April 14, 2019 and my dinning reservations just opened up a couple of days ago. Still no entertainment, internet or beverage open yet. I do not expect those until closer to 6 months to go from the feedback I have gotten from others.