Reservation question

Hello everyone. First time RCI cruiser here. Have cruised on Celebrity, Norwegian, Holland America and Carnival. So excited to try out RCI. We will be on the Freedom of the Seas next year April 2019. I made the reservation on RCI website. However the only confirmation I received is the deposit confirmation and when I log in to my account on RCI website, there's no document that's shows the total cost and breakdown of cost for the reservation. Just the cabin number and passenger names. Is this normal? I want to transfer the booking to a travel agent but I want to make sure it transfer with all the right info.

Thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're welcome. Please report back if that number still works.

Yes the number still works and still option 4. It was easy and I received the confirmation email right away. Thank you so much. I would not have know to pick option 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the number still works and still option 4. It was easy and I received the confirmation email right away. Thank you so much. I would not have know to pick option 4!

Thanks for reporting back. Sometimes I don't mention option 4, so I'll have to remember to do that all the time now.