First time in spa stateroom..

CRU1Z1N

Got a great upgrade to a spa inside cabin on Carnival Magic!! What amenities are included besides the use of the pool etc? I've heard they upgrade the toiletries. Does this include shampoo AND conditioner? What do you think of the products? Are they good quality or will they dry out my hair and skin. Thanks all!

Besides use of the Thelasso therapy pool, you get use of the steam rooms, saunas, heated marble loungers, big walk-in showers with multiple jets, etc. But the hot bubbly mineral water in the therapy pool is what I love most. Feels wonderful if you’re a little achy from all of the walking around. :)

The upgraded amenities are samples of the stuff they use in the spa. Nice stuff too. ;) They’re really good quality but there’s not that much quantity. You can ask for a refill though. I just never saw my cabin steward often enough to ask him.

the soap, shampoo, conditioner and other spa products in your cabin are Elmis. My wife is very particular in the products she uses and really liked Elmis. We loved the Spa balcony. The decks are forward and separated, steps to the spa and the Serenity area. There were no children or noise in the hallways, very quiet.