Booking discount

Johnny60

l read on here that we would be sent an email after returning from our May cruise to book another cruise and would have 2 weeks to do this. Is it worth me hanging on to book for a December cruise or is the discount very little.? Thanks for any advice.

Yes, I just booked my next cruise after I got off my march 1 sailing! Got an email with 20% off offer and OBC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. 20% discount is well worth waiting for so I will hang on. Thank you.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. 20% discount is well worth waiting for so I will hang on. Thank you.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't get a real 20% discount. The offer is the Early Saver rate(already 20% off the full price Fun Select rate), 50% off deposit, two category upgrade, and $50 OBC($100 for suites).

When this offer ends, the early saver rate will be $5 more per person. This is what I noticed after using this offer three times(all 5 day cruises). One cruise had two people, and the other two are solo.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

This version of the program went into effect on 5/8/17. Any cruises booked under the previous version of the program are grandfathered.

Edited by Tiger0613

You don't get a real 20% discount. The offer is the Early Saver rate(already 20% off the full price Fun Select rate), 50% off deposit, two category upgrade, and $50 OBC($100 for suites).

When this offer ends, the early saver rate will be $5 more per person. This is what I noticed after using this offer three times(all 5 day cruises). One cruise had two people, and the other two are solo.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

This version of the program went into effect on 5/8/17. Any cruises booked under the previous version of the program are grandfathered.

Yes, I've come to notice my discount wasn't really much of a discount... I constantly check my booking for price changes. Oh well! Lol. I was happy to get that offer and OBC and book another cruise regardless! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums