Set Dining Times & entertainment REFLECTION

DINING We are travelling on the REflection Greek island in a few weeks. Dinner set times 6pm and 830pm. Can anyone tell me if this is al a carte and if so whats the version of Chic dress. I mean how formal is it. Does the cruise have a Captains dinner and is that a Suit and tie event When we travelled Royal Carribean, we had set dining and we had a very nice mix on our table of ten. The food was Al a carte so just wondering if its the same

ENTERTAINMENT

Can any one tell me specifically which shows/productions are currently on for the italy and greek island 2018 Reflection cruise. many thanks

MDR is a la carte and evening chic is quite informal. I saw lots of men in long sleeved shirts and others in suits a couple in tuxedo's. Women in smart dresses and some in just slacks and tops. it's not as formal as formal nights on RCI in my opinion.

thanks pepsi we found formal night on RCCL quite formal indeed

MDR is a la carte and evening chic is quite informal. I saw lots of men in long sleeved shirts and others in suits a couple in tuxedo's. Women in smart dresses and some in just slacks and tops. it's not as formal as formal nights on RCI in my opinion.

Here is a description of Evening Chic from Celebrity's website:

Formal Night gets a modern luxury reboot. Say goodbye to Formal Night, and hello to Evening Chic. It’s your time to shine—your way. Get glamorous. Get chic. Be sophisticated. Now, on up to two nights on every cruise, Evening Chic activities have been introduced, and Evening Chic attire has replaced Formal attire. While dressier than Smart Casual, Evening Chic is intended to be less dressy than Formal attire.

Women should feel comfortable wearing:

• A cocktail dress
  • Skirt, pants or designer jeans with an elegant top

Men should feel comfortable wearing:

• Pants or designer jeans with a dress shirt, button-down shirt or sweater
  • Optional sport coat or blazer

Evening Chic means that you can get glamorous and be sophisticated in your own way. If you would like to still wear a tuxedo or formal gown on Evening Chic nights, you absolutely should.