How cold is the Pacific San Diego - Hawaii In February?

ROBERTEVANOVER

Not sure where you are from to compare what cold means... The first two days out of San Diego and the last two days coming back into San Diego will be cool, long pants and jackets weather. The rest of the trip will be more tropical. We saw some very unhappy people walking around in shorts and tank tops the first morning out, but then again there are some people who wear shorts, boots and tall socks all year, such as in Seattle. I have the dailies but I don't trust their data so I can't give you temperatures.

Depending on where you are traveling from, you may be arriving in San Diego in clothes for cool weather so keep them handy.

That's a very nice time of year for a trip to Hawaii, I think the heavy rains don't start until March. But even in the rain Hawaii is beautiful. Enjoy, m--

Just returned from a week renting a beach home on the north shore of Kauai--beautiful Hanalei. Rained extremely often and hard, one of the wettest springs they have had in a long time. I think it was still raining and a couple degrees cooler most of last week. Still, a beautiful place to visit!!