Erroneus Onboard Account Charges

I am currently on Oasis of the Seas for the sailing that left on April 22nd.

I am and star class so I shouldn't have food or beverage charges appearing on my account.

It's now happened on five separate occasions even when we are very clear when we make the purchase that we have a drink package.

What happens is that we get the drinks ordered and then it sometime later we see the full price for the drinks added to our stateroom.

Being that it has happened five times it just does not seem like a one-time accident.

Our Genie gets them taken off there for us but it seems like that they may have dishonest people putting these through so that they get an 18% gratuity instead of a $0 transaction.

Has anyone else had this problem?

-kevin

Guest maddycat
Go to the pursers desk and they will take it off

He said that his Genie takes care of removing the charges.

We have been star class on different ships and yes it has happened. Maybe new staff not trained properly but the genie has always taken care of it. The usually will check your account daily and take care of it with out you asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in Star Class two years on Oasis and never had a problem. Saying that we will keep a sharp eye on our account charges this year on the Anthem. Sorry you had any trouble. Our first genie on Oasis was Israel (Izzy). We enjoyed having him take care of us very much.

We were in Star Class two years on Oasis and never had a problem. Saying that we will keep a sharp eye on our account charges this year on the Anthem. Sorry you had any trouble. Our first genie on Oasis was Israel (Izzy). We enjoyed having him take care of us very much.

I saw Israel on this ship one night at the theater.

I’m sorry about your extra charges. Such an annoying glitch.

Does your screen name have to do with your home town high school? If so and you are from FL- we are from the same town!:)

It does but I am from Ohio.