short review odyssey 7 Apr -25 Apr

dalliowner

Just returned from Odyssey`s 18 days cruise inc the Crossing , here a short review.

The ship seemed in good condition although they seemed to be having problems with the plumbing needing the water turned off a couple of time in the middle of the night for a hour that did not affect us.

THE CREW.. Absolutly brilliant, it was difficult to name all the crew you wanted to pick out on the survey.

Food.

The Restaurant was very good with the food unbeatable and the service much better than on our last cruise.

The Colonade The same although could have done with less evenings having TK only.with no choices.

Thomas keller We thought it was better than our last cruise although we did not want to eat there too often as the menu seemed to be the same for the whole cruise.

The Patio. Was a little disappointing at lunch time with less choice than I remember, did not use in the evenings although others seem to enjoy it.

The complimentary wines . There has been a lot of criticism on CC of these but we thought they were the best of our seven cruises. If anybody wants a list give me you email address and I will send you a list of the 23 wines available.

Overall it rated with our best ever cruises.

John

Just returned from Odyssey`s 18 days cruise inc the Crossing , here a short review.

The ship seemed in good condition although they seemed to be having problems with the plumbing needing the water turned off a couple of time in the middle of the night for a hour that did not affect us.

THE CREW.. Absolutly brilliant, it was difficult to name all the crew you wanted to pick out on the survey.

Food.

The Restaurant was very good with the food unbeatable and the service much better than on our last cruise.

The Colonade The same although could have done with less evenings having TK only.with no choices.

Thomas keller We thought it was better than our last cruise although we did not want to eat there too often as the menu seemed to be the same for the whole cruise.

The Patio. Was a little disappointing at lunch time with less choice than I remember, did not use in the evenings although others seem to enjoy it.

The complimentary wines . There has been a lot of criticism on CC of these but we thought they were the best of our seven cruises. If anybody wants a list give me you email address and I will send you a list of the 23 wines available.

Overall it rated with our best ever cruises.

John

Yes please, julieatsurfbvidotcom