July 8 on the NCL Spirit

Kierste

Hi Italy board! We have a very dead roll call, and I am envious of some other roll calls out there... we are going to attempt a meet and greet but need more people!! If you are on our sailing and lurking around the Italy ports board, come join the roll call!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55970251#post55970251

If you don’t know... the meet and greet is free, usually on the first sea day, and is a great chance to meet others as well as the ship’s officers that attend. Join your roll call! ;)

Isn't it crazy... The roll calls lately are not like they used to be!!! Im on NCL Star in June and we hardly have any members. 2 or maybe 3 years ago I was on NCL Spirit, best cruise every by the way. 14 day europe.. it was amazing.. We had so many members. There were quite a few tours through italytoursharing.com and they all got full and people were begging for more tours. It is so odd they way it has gone now.

We are on the Spirit on June 7. Our roll call is very slow. Some people moved over to FB and that has actually been fun. I love Cruise Critic for the amazing information I get from other travelers. Have a great cruise!