Ebay Paypal Digital Offer

rondl1

Just found out from a friend that on Ebay, Paypal digital is offering $100 Carnival Gift cards for $85.

I just bought 3, which is the limit. Got my code and double checked the numbers and balances and have already put them on my account on my next cruise. Here is the direct link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/263655069833?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=263655069833&rmvSB=true

It allowed me to buy a maximum of 3 any subsequent order is rejected unfortunately.

If you have the Chase Freedom card (not the Freedom Unlimited), and have activated the current quarterly deals, one of them is 5% back on all paypal purchases. Add your Freedom card to your Paypal account and when you check out with Paypal, use the card and you'll get an additional 5% off (or 5x ultimate rewards points if you also have the Chase CSP or CSR card).

Thank you!!!!

I used PayPal that was linked to my Chase Freedom card, as supposedly I get another 5% cash back from Chase (well it's Ultimate Rewards points).

but even if not, 15% discount is pretty nice.