Couple of Dining Questions...

Sailing on the Anthem in a few weeks:

1) For My Time Dining, I have made reservations for most nights online prior to the cruise. Do those reservations show up when we board, or just to be safe should we go to the Dining Room to ask for a standing reservation each night? I only ask because on the cruise calendar on the cruise planner, it shows us as having registered for My Time Dining, but there is no time listed?

2) We also made reservations one night for the Solarium. I think I made the reservations for 6PM, and there is a show for 7:45. The reservations show as us eating there from 6-8, but because I (think) most of this meal is a buffet, will we have any issues making the 7:45 show?

3) Any chance that if some in our party are JS guests, but not all, can we eat dinner one night together in the Coastal Kitchen?

4) I haven't made the specialty reservations yet, but it looks like most of the times are still open. During the 9 night cruise, do Jamie's, Wonderland..do they fill up, is this something I need to do first think on board, or during the week is it not hard to get into the specialty.

Thanks

I would confirm reservations at the MTD desk.

With regard to the Solarium dinner, you should be OK to make the show, but I would make sure to tell your waiter about your time constraint. Give yourself time to get to the show early.

Bringing guests to CK is on a sailing by sailing basis. All you can do is ask.