More Cabin Questions 😀!

mr jailerman

Hello Everyone,

We leave in the Seaside 7 weeks FROM TODAY :D:D!!

We just upgraded to a Fantastica Balcony #10045 ! We were in an OV Bella..

Any information or pictures about this cabin or the Fantastica upgrade, Would be appreciated. This is our First MSC Cruise..Thank You in advance for any information you may be able to offer. Have a Great DAY !!

Kurt

Did you just book this cruise? I ask because we booked for ourselves a cruise on Seaside only 9 weeks in advance (due to sail 6/09) and also booked a Bella OV. It was a guaranty (GTY) cabin at this close sailing, which we were fine with and does include the basic drinks on us pkg. Well, it only took three days to be assigned a deck 14 mid ship balcony in their fantastica section. Our documents though clearly state we signed on as OV Bella, so we are fully aware that our upgraded assignment is a wonderful bonus to us, but we do not get any of the fantastica experience bonuses.

As far as your room goes, there aren't a lot of pics yet but try YouTube or cruise deck plans. I have great luck getting an idea from those two resources. Happy sailing!

Hello Everyone,

Any information or pictures about this cabin or the Fantastica upgrade, Would be appreciated. This is our First MSC Cruise..Thank You in advance for any information you may be able to offer. Have a Great DAY !!

Kurt

Here is a video from You Tube of 10042. It is the same exact cabin as 10045.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zKyC-d9HK1Y

Hello Everyone,

Kurt

The upgrade only applies to the cabin.

The experience is not upgraded so you will still be Bella and not Fantastica,

Pete

Did you just book this cruise? I ask because we booked for ourselves a cruise on Seaside only 9 weeks in advance (due to sail 6/09) and also booked a Bella OV. It was a guaranty (GTY) cabin at this close sailing, which we were fine with and does include the basic drinks on us pkg. Well, it only took three days to be assigned a deck 14 mid ship balcony in their fantastica section. Our documents though clearly state we signed on as OV Bella, so we are fully aware that our upgraded assignment is a wonderful bonus to us, but we do not get any of the fantastica experience bonuses.

As far as your room goes, there aren't a lot of pics yet but try YouTube or cruise deck plans. I have great luck getting an idea from those two resources. Happy sailing!

I just realized I did my math wrong lol..Because WE ARE ALSO on the June 9th sailing lol..Glad that's NOT 7 WEEKS...Only 5 sounds better lol. We paid for the upgrade of both the cabin and experience.

Hopefully meet you guys on the cruise critic meet and greet party.

Edited by mr jailerman
Because My Math was Bad lol