Anyone have Fun Times for Carnival Pride GT, HMC, Freeport for 2018??

ShanteS

Hello everyone! I'm getting married on the Pride in June and I'm trying to put together a Welcome Letter (with certain activities highlighted) for our guests that are cruising with us but I can't find any recent Fun Times from this year for the Grand Turk, HMC, and Freeport itinerary. If you have them can you please share them with me?

I've tried searching the board here as well as Google and haven't had much luck tracking anything down. TIA for any help with this!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much, Cruising Monkey!

I saw the band for RFP has changed from when we were on earlier this year. Did you happen to hear them? Any good (I know this is subjective)?

We really enjoyed Beasts from the East - good variety of different types of Rock/R&B, mostly 70's&80's. We were hoping for something similar in September.

Thanks!

ETA: Congratulations, ShanteS<3

Edited by pacruise804
Congratulations!

Thanks so much, Cruising Monkey!

I saw the band for RFP has changed from when we were on earlier this year. Did you happen to hear them? Any good (I know this is subjective)?

We really enjoyed Beasts from the East - good variety of different types of Rock/R&B, mostly 70's&80's. We were hoping for something similar in September.

Thanks!

ETA: Congratulations, ShanteS<3

My boyfriend and I did check out Shipworthy in RFP and enjoyed the music. It was a mix of pop, soul, and R&B. The female singer had a great voice and was accompanied by a guitarist, bassist, and drummer. It was their first time performing on a cruise.

However, in subsequent visits, we noticed their setlist is limited as most of the songs were a repeat of the first night we listened to them (no matter the theme).

A sample of songs they covered:

Happy (Pharrell)

Treasure (Bruno Mars)

Billie Jean (Michael Jackson)

Valerie (The Zutons)

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)

Sir Duke (Stevie Wonder)

I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)

Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)

Car Wash (Rose Royce)

Forget You (Cee Lo Green)

Thanks, Cruising Monkey

I'm pretty flexible about music genres, but I think my husband will be disappointed:( I'm sure we'll find something else to do, or hopefully they get a wider set list by the time we cruise.