Transfer from London to Southampton

Have you considered either bus or train. National Express from Victoria coach station was simple and inexpensive.

Not really as I did not want to have to try to shuffle my luggage around. Am I correct in that I would need a taxi from the bus station in Southampton to the ship?

Not really as I did not want to have to try to shuffle my luggage around. Am I correct in that I would need a taxi from the bus station in Southampton to the ship?

You are correct. We met another couple on the bus who were cruising with us, shared a van, and had a great driver who managed to weave us past all the lines up close to check in

I have booked with Blackberry cars. A few people on my roll call suggested them and they have been super responsive. I also booked them for LHR to downtown London. Post cruise from Southampton to LHR I’m using Smiths. We have six in our group so not too expensive when you split it up

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have booked with Blackberry cars. A few people on my roll call suggested them and they have been super responsive. I also booked them for LHR to downtown London. Post cruise from Southampton to LHR I’m using Smiths. We have six in our group so not too expensive when you split it up

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This makes sense. Blackberry are a London based operator, so ideal for an LHR to London transfer, while Smiths are based on the South Coast, so are best for transfers to or from Southampton.

You don't say how you are getting from London to Southampton.

Taxi firms are very competitive and it's no great surprise that Blackberry can compete from Central London to Southampton. Make sure that the driver knows which dock you need.