Princess Grand Ships Need More Than Just Dry-docks ..They Need a Complete Reconfigure

need2cruisesoon

I completely disagree with this notion of reconfiguring existing ships. That reconfiguration would undoubtedly translate to more cabins (more people), less public space, more extra cost venues, etc. I like the Grand Class ships just as they are. Plenty of open air walking space. Not too horribly crowded. I haven't sailed on the Island, but I've read many, many posts here that talk about how bad it is after the reconfiguration. No thanks.

I completely disagree with this notion of reconfiguring existing ships. That reconfiguration would undoubtedly translate to more cabins (more people), less public space, more extra cost venues, etc. I like the Grand Class ships just as they are. Plenty of open air walking space. Not too horribly crowded. I haven't sailed on the Island, but I've read many, many posts here that talk about how bad it is after the reconfiguration. No thanks.

Hopefully Princess learned that by adding 10% more passengers to the Island without any improvements resulted in a ship that passengers are less likely to sail.

That resulted in one of their most popular ships becoming less desirable. We’d sail the Island only if it was the only option for an itinerary we’d want to sail or if it was significantly less expensive. Previously the Island was one of our favorite ships & thankfully they haven’t made those changes to the Coral.

Edited by Astro Flyer