Radiance Cabin 9076

Thanks for the tips. I just read them to my wife and she was happy that she already has your entire list checked off (and fortunately neither of us have issues with motion sickness but that could have been helpful as I'd not seen that mentioned before).

You're an expert in my book. Sounds like my wife picked out the right activities in Seward. We already made dinner plans based on recommendations/locations but do you have any casual Seward restaurant recommendations? We're laid back, not looking for 5-star meals.

Did you notice the SeaLife Center is celebrating their 20th anniversary with some sort of promo on the 20th of every month? They post each month's promo on their website on the first. I stumbled across it when checking out what they had to offer.

I had not seen the post from the Sea Life Center about the 20th, I will definitely check that out.

We just got off the Radiance Hawaii cruise, had the cabin next to yours...9078. We loved the location, except for the previously mentioned noise from the Centrum. Fortunately, I can sleep through almost anything so I didn't find it too objectionable. Someone said they close the hallway doors at night but I checked often and didn't find that to be so. Anyway, we really enjoyed the room, and the location could not be more convenient.