Thermal suite on the epic questions

ChuckL

I’ve read in other threads that many consider the Thermal Suite on the Epic to be one of the best in the NCL fleet. However, I’m still not clear on what facilities are in the coed areas of the spa and what facilities are in the locker rooms. Are steam and sauna available in both? I’ve also seen mention of a Plunge Pool in one of the other ship’s locker rooms. Are these also in the Epic’s locker rooms?

I’m trying to decide if we should

pre-purchase passes for a July cruise. Although port intensive, we will probably pick and choose which ports we will take all day shore excursions versus partial days or just a day relaxing on an uncrowded ship.

All help and suggestions would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve read in other threads that many consider the Thermal Suite on the Epic to be one of the best in the NCL fleet. However, I’m still not clear on what facilities are in the coed areas of the spa and what facilities are in the locker rooms. Are steam and sauna available in both? I’ve also seen mention of a Plunge Pool in one of the other ship’s locker rooms. Are these also in the Epic’s locker rooms?

Locker Rooms: There are small saunas and steamrooms. Showers. Changing areas. Depending on the cruise, there is a potential for lots of jiggly bits hanging out in the locker room facilities. No plunges.

There are larger saunas ans steamrooms in the coed section. The saunas have large picture windows (absent in the Breakaway and Getaway). Large hydrotherapy pool. Separate relaxation room away from the noise of rushing water and humidity. Small outside balcony.

The Epic has the best Thermal Suite in the fleet.

Edited by BirdTravels

Locker Rooms: There are small saunas and steamrooms. Showers. Changing areas. Depending on the cruise, there is a potential for lots of jiggly bits hanging out in the locker room facilities. No plunges.

There are larger saunas ans steamrooms in the coed section. The saunas have large picture windows (absent in the Breakaway and Getaway). Large hydrotherapy pool. Separate relaxation room away from the noise of rushing water and humidity. Small outside balcony.

The Epic has the best Thermal Suite in the fleet.

What about using the thermal room in July? Is it still going to be enjoyable, or too hot? How hot is the hydrotherapy pool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro