Contact email/number for Royal pre-cruise

Good morning! I’d like to let Royal know that we are planning a large group pub crawl before our sailing in less than two weeks. Does anybody know who I should email for that? Thanks!

Harmony 06/02/18

Did you set up a Meet & Mingle event with RC? I'm not sure whether it's too late since you are only two weeks out, but generally if you get 25+ people to register with RC online for the Meet & Mingle they will host an event. If you set one up, maybe you could have your pub crawl continue after that?

What are you looking for Royal to do for your group?

I just want to prepare them. My searches on these boards said that sometimes they will add bartenders to help out if they are able. I work in the restaurant industry and I know that we always like to know ahead of time when we’re about to be crushed [emoji6].

It’s up to them what they want to do with the info. I will let them know the day before on the ship, but I just like to give notice.

Harmony 06/02/18

Did you set up a Meet & Mingle event with RC? I'm not sure whether it's too late since you are only two weeks out, but generally if you get 25+ people to register with RC online for the Meet & Mingle they will host an event. If you set one up, maybe you could have your pub crawl continue after that?

Our M&M has 89 people, last I checked. The pub crawl is a separate event, but does involve many also signed up for the M&M.

Harmony 06/02/18

I just want to prepare them. My searches on these boards said that sometimes they will add bartenders to help out if they are able. I work in the restaurant industry and I know that we always like to know ahead of time when we’re about to be crushed [emoji6].

It’s up to them what they want to do with the info. I will let them know the day before on the ship, but I just like to give notice.

Harmony 06/02/18

Ask for the Bar Mananger once you get onboard.