Pepto and other meds

funny1

There is nothing lucky about it, it's called organized. I know what TSA rules are and pack accordingly.

I was going to ask you what's wrong in your life as many of your posts seem especially cranky today, but then I didn't want to sound cranky myself, so I'll just end with, I hope you had a blessed day and have a wonderful time on your next adventure!

OTC medications don't go in the liquids/gels/aerosols bag. They should go in a separate medicine bag. The medicine bag isn't restricted to prescription medication or a certain size bag. All medications are subject to inspection.

You can put a full size tube of specialized toothpaste in the medicine bag if you got it from your dentist. You can put a full size OTC acne cream/sunburn aloe gel/etc. in the bag if it is being used to treat a current condition. The only other restriction on medical liquids over 3.4oz is it has to be a reasonable amount. That unfortunately means it is left to the TSA officer to determine what constitutes a reasonable amount. Don't bring a jumbo bottle and you should be safe.

If you are bringing a liquid just in case something happens, it has to go in the liquids/gels/aerosols bag.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures

One other situation where you could have a theoretical problem is with CBP on debarkation day. In a thread last year, someone mentioned being randomly pulled out of line and grilled about smuggling drugs into the country. This person never got off the ship.

Great info and link! Thanks!! It is always good to review the rules and regs!!