Antiquan - question on car rental

pbrady

Hi, thanks for helping us out. I just spent quite a while trying to find which car rentals are near the cruise port - I believe Heritage Quay is where we dock. I have had no luck. Each time I think I have one it tells me it is in the Customs Terminal & I don't know if that is the same area. Do you have any idea? There are 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 - 16 yr old girls; do you think we should get a mini-van or is that not a good idea on the roads for exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Peggy

Peggy: Dont know about the others but we rented from Hertz ( we were on 11/26 Serenade sailing). Called the 800 INTERNATIONAL # from their website and they were soooo helpful and nice. We also rented in San Juan and on St. Martin.

Anyway, we were told if you rent from the main location: its listed on the website too, that they will deliver to ship - actually they deliver to a hotel about a half a block in from the pier - very easy to find. She, Veronica, was there waiting for us right where they said she would be and when they said she would be. She filled out all the paperwork for us and gave my dh his Antiguan drivers license and we were on our way. I highly recommend Hertz. Have a great trip.

Archived