Transfer airport to ship question.

Parsley Cruises

We are flying into Venice - flights with BA booked through Viking, so we think that the transfers are included.

We normally travel with one large suitcase each, and then we usually have one small carry-on in-flight suitcase/bag each, and one large camera bag each.

We get the impression that Viking will take our big cases and take them for us to the ship; but will we be allowed to take our in-flight bags and camera bags with us for the transfer from airport to ship?

Usually we'd have meds and valuables in the in-flight carry-on bags, and our tablets and camera gear in the large camera bags.

I've sent Viking an email, but I'd rather know sooner than later. Not being a fidget, but we don't like to have our carry-ons out of our sight, and I won't allow anyone else to carry our camera bags.

We've never had a problem before with other cruise lines, but these are smaller ships, so maybe smaller coaches? However, having said that, we've seen normal full size coaches in the Maritimo part of Venice on previous cruises.

Many thanks for any advice and help.

We are flying into Venice - flights with BA booked through Viking, so we think that the transfers are included.

We normally travel with one large suitcase each, and then we usually have one small carry-on in-flight suitcase/bag each, and one large camera bag each.

We get the impression that Viking will take our big cases and take them for us to the ship; but will we be allowed to take our in-flight bags and camera bags with us for the transfer from airport to ship?

Usually we'd have meds and valuables in the in-flight carry-on bags, and our tablets and camera gear in the large camera bags.

I've sent Viking an email, but I'd rather know sooner than later. Not being a fidget, but we don't like to have our carry-ons out of our sight, and I won't allow anyone else to carry our camera bags.

We've never had a problem before with other cruise lines, but these are smaller ships, so maybe smaller coaches? However, having said that, we've seen normal full size coaches in the Maritimo part of Venice on previous cruises.

Many thanks for any advice and help.

You will be able to keep your carry on bags with you during the transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also travel with a substantial camera/laptop back-pack, which also has my medications. No way I let it out of my sight. Wouldn't put it down in the luggage compartment, even on a bus we were aboard. I always carry it with me, even if it has to sit on my lap.