Bags & Go Barcelona - worked great for cruise!!

We had a standard problem. We needed to check out earlier than we needed to check in for our cruise, and we wanted to do some sight seeing anyway.

We were staying at an AirBnb, and asked Bags & Go come to that address to pick up the bags. I think it cost us about 36E for 3 bags. I gave a confusing address, and they really went the extra mile to get those bags from me. I think they are very reliable and professional.

Our bags were delivered to the cruise terminal for us. We didn't even see them until they were delivered to our cabins. Meanwhile we toured the Picasso Museum, had a fantastic lunch, and then hailed a cab to the ports.

This was mid-May. I haven't seen many reviews for them so wanted to give people a heads up that it's a very convenient option.

• 2 weeks later...

We used them at the end of our cruise and had a great experience as well! I booked it online. They actually had a stand right at our Disney port so I just had to take our bags a few feet after I picked them up off of the ship. We went and toured the Picassco museum and walked down Las Ramblas one last time time before heading to the airport. We then met them by the doors of the lower level in terminal T1 where they had our bags.

We had a standard problem. We needed to check out earlier than we needed to check in for our cruise, and we wanted to do some sight seeing anyway.

We were staying at an AirBnb, and asked Bags & Go come to that address to pick up the bags. I think it cost us about 36E for 3 bags. I gave a confusing address, and they really went the extra mile to get those bags from me. I think they are very reliable and professional.

Our bags were delivered to the cruise terminal for us. We didn't even see them until they were delivered to our cabins. Meanwhile we toured the Picasso Museum, had a fantastic lunch, and then hailed a cab to the ports.

This was mid-May. I haven't seen many reviews for them so wanted to give people a heads up that it's a very convenient option.

Thank you, we have booked this service :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I see from prior posts that Bags to go will pick up from hotel/Airbnb and get them to the airport, and from airport to cruise port. Will they take your bags from airport and drop off at your hotel, so you can start touring once you depart from BCN? Are their drop off points at all terminals or just certain ones? I did look on their site. I just want to be clear before we go this route. What a great thing for travelers who have limited time on vacation.