Taxi at Port?

CozGurl

We want to take a tour to swim with turtles and do the Mount Gay rum tour. We're in port 8-5. Do you think we'll have time to do both? I thought maybe we could do turtles in the morning and then have a taxi take us to some rum shacks and the Mount Gay tour.

Some of the catamaran tours are only 1/2 day - not sure how much time you would need to tour Mount Gay, etc. Silver Moon and Calebeza are often suggested.

Or most of the beach clubs along Carlisle Bay offer a small boat tour to swim with the turtles - tour Mount Gay and then have the cab drop you off at The Boatyard, Harbor Lights, etc.

Some of the catamaran tours are only 1/2 day - not sure how much time you would need to tour Mount Gay, etc. Silver Moon and Calebeza are often suggested.

Or most of the beach clubs along Carlisle Bay offer a small boat tour to swim with the turtles - tour Mount Gay and then have the cab drop you off at The Boatyard, Harbor Lights, etc.

How far is the Mount Gay Rum fsctory from the port or Carisle Bay?

I paid $20 to snorkel over a ship wreck and then to swim with the turtles a couple of years ago. I believe that a quick trip to just swim with the turtles is now included in your admission to the Boatyard (chair rental, "free" drink, & taxi back to the port). Check the beach club web sites for more details.

Mitsugirly is a frequent poster and has photo intensive reviews of the Boatyard and another beach club (Pirate's Cove?) linked in her signature. ;)