Platinum/Diamond cabins ready when boarding

Sparky2

This is not always the situation. There are usually more D/Ps on the speciality cruises, but not on every cruise.

Six cruises last year cabin ready one time. Six the year before ,cabin ready two times . But if you say so ;)

Six cruises last year cabin ready one time. Six the year before ,cabin ready two times . But if you say so ;)

More important to us then the cabin being ready is access, to be able to drop off our carry on!:D

Diamond and Platinum no longer have the FTTF logo, just a red “Priority” triangle thing.
How long has this been the case? I ask because I don't recall having ever seen a fttf logo, just "priority." We've only been platinum two, maybe three years. Were the fttf logos before that time?

How long has this been the case? I ask because I don't recall having ever seen a fttf logo, just "priority." We've only been platinum two, maybe three years. Were the fttf logos before that time?

Not sure how long this has been the case, but on our cruise last September, luggage tags had a Faster to The Fun, logo above where a name would go....on other side of tag next to deck and cabin number was "Priority".....3 weeks ago on a Sunshine cruise, tags just had a red triangle sort of thing(looks sorta like a house silohoutte inverted) just says Priority...no FTTF references.

This past cruise was the only one where my luggage tags had only "Priority" printed on them. Prior to that, they did say "FTTF". FTTF was never on the Boarding Pass, just the luggage tags.

Pretty funny seeing people discuss if or when FTTF logo has been on Platnium or Diamond luggage tags. Does it really matter what they were? Does it even matter what they are now?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Funny? Why? Maybe some people weren’t aware of the changes. What’s even funnier is that it seems to bother you so much that you feel it necessary to comment. What’s your deal?

This past cruise was the only one where my luggage tags had only "Priority" printed on them. Prior to that, they did say "FTTF". FTTF was never on the Boarding Pass, just the luggage tags.

You were able to go right to the cabin, correct?

Pretty funny seeing people discuss if or when FTTF logo has been on Platnium or Diamond luggage tags. Does it really matter what they were? Does it even matter what they are now?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's absolutely hilarious!!! But to answer your question, since I was the one who asked about it, I couldn't remember seeing the fttf logo on either the boarding pass or luggage tags, SO I asked about it. I was curious if my memory had tricked me, or if it had been a long, long time ago. What difference does it make? None. This is a board for conversation about cruising. I was conversing. Sue me.:rolleyes:

Okay, thanks. Maybe my memory has just failed me. :cool:

What I remember when FTTF first came out was there was some kind of confusion at the ports When the FTTF logos was displayed for FTTF along with the Diamond ,Platinum people the port personnel started placing people in the wrong lines.. Some Egghead at Carnival felt he Priority was no longer needed.

So it was changed in the luggage tags . So now they brought it back just when the port people were starting to understand who and what went where . I think Carnival enjoys keeping people in a state of confusion .:D

More important to us then the cabin being ready is access, to be able to drop off our carry on!:D

Understood but still I dislike going into my cabin looking at someone else's clutter How dare Carnival letting someone use my cabin before I get there

th?id=OGC.fe27b58c1b13cc6b282e45b07fcfb148&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fcaiteile.files.wordpress.com%2f2014%2f01%2fanimated-smiley-face-winking.gif&ehk=qtQUxBhEjmOGiXZTBRHLnA