Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean Video

For those that prefer pictures and moving pictures to reading reviews, I present my family's adventures on Adventure of the Seas over our Spring Break (March 31 sailing).

For those that prefer pictures and moving pictures to reading reviews, I present my family's adventures on Adventure of the Seas over our Spring Break (March 31 sailing).

I loved this..looks like you all had such a great time. Mind listing what excursions or things you actually did at each port?

We love the Adventure and can't wait to sail on her on her new itinerary next October 2019 (Snowbird itinerary)...until then we'll be on Freedom doing a B2B Southern Caribbean this September.

Thanks again for taking the time to post...just amazing.

I loved this..looks like you all had such a great time. Mind listing what excursions or things you actually did at each port?

We love the Adventure and can't wait to sail on her on her new itinerary next October 2019 (Snowbird itinerary)...until then we'll be on Freedom doing a B2B Southern Caribbean this September.

Thanks again for taking the time to post...just amazing.

It was definitely a great time. As for excursions in each port:

Puerto Rico: Stayed at the Sheraton Old San Juan and just walked to the forts.

Curacao: Did the "Discover Curacao" tour through RCI that included the Hato Caves, Curacao Distillery, and the Curacao Musuem.

Bonaire: Did an independent tour with Bonaire Cruisers which involved a guided tour on our own Yamaha "grizzly". 6 hours got a little long, but really felt we saw the entire island. Highly recommended.

Aruba: Went to Palm Island (waterpark) through RCI (actually cheaper than doing it independently). Then walked downtown Oranjestad on our own.

St Maarten: Took the water taxi on our own to Great Bay Beach. Since this port is on so many Royal itineraries, we spent much of the day on the ship.

Awesome video. My wife and kids, ages 12 and 11, are cruising on the Adventure next March Break. The ship looks great. What style of room did you have?

We had a 2 bedroom suite, room 8394. It was the first aft-facing room we've had. Incredibly spacious! We had only stayed in NCL 2 bedroom suites before this... NCL has better bathrooms but this was far more spacious overall.

It was definitely a great time. As for excursions in each port:

Puerto Rico: Stayed at the Sheraton Old San Juan and just walked to the forts.

Curacao: Did the "Discover Curacao" tour through RCI that included the Hato Caves, Curacao Distillery, and the Curacao Musuem.

Bonaire: Did an independent tour with Bonaire Cruisers which involved a guided tour on our own Yamaha "grizzly". 6 hours got a little long, but really felt we saw the entire island. Highly recommended.

Aruba: Went to Palm Island (waterpark) through RCI (actually cheaper than doing it independently). Then walked downtown Oranjestad on our own.

St Maarten: Took the water taxi on our own to Great Bay Beach. Since this port is on so many Royal itineraries, we spent much of the day on the ship.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this info.