Carnival gift cards

Frys has 4x fuel points right now on all travel gift cards through July 17. We decided to buy the Cheers Package. You can choose the amount on the gift card. So you think each person in our cabin could buy their own gift card then use all 3 to buy the 3 drinks package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ooh it's still happening! Whoohoo! I'll buy them now. Hooray!

Do you know when the next 4x fuel points will be? I should have bought our Carnival gift cards when it was 4x gas points but forgot. I plan to pay off the balance of the cruise with it -- $985.

It's currently ongoing at Kroger/Fryes on all vacation type gift cards, including Carnival gift cards. The promotion ends July 17, 2018.

Yes that’s true- I started this thread about the gift cards at Frys/Kroger and the fuel points and some people also mentioned the AARP. Wanted to share with people that the 4x fuel points are back for those that are interested.
You can click the little blue "Report Post" triangle on your first post here and request that the Mods edit the title. You can have it say something about Frys/Kroger fuel points. Just a suggestion because without some kind of way to set it apart from the other gift card threads, it could get lost in the mix. It'd be a good thread for people who do this to alert one another when it's happening. :)

Unfortunately, all of the Kroger's around here closed years ago. We've never had Frys here. I don't think I've ever heard of them.