Tablemates Match up

DnA2010

I find this discussion very informative. I'm traveling solo on a 49 night cruise in Feb (South America) This will be on Princess and will only be my second cruise. My TA suggested a 10 person table, which I accepted and late dinning. My first cruise I did with a group but also had a solo state room, I wasn't happy with half my table who all were group members (most were in the same fitness classes remainder were the leaders coworkers; 2 tables of 10) so of the total 10 nights, I ate in the MDR three times.

I now know that I can request a table change or possibly arrange to dine with the 200 plus (most are couples) members of my Roll Call. Most of the posts give me hope for pleasant dinning experiences. By the way, I also don't mind dinning myself as I'm very independent and enjoy my own company; although others may not enjoy being around me

Ramona

Good table mates make good table mates.

I’m sure whoever you sit with will enjoy your company. It’s wonderful that you can request a change if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My worst dining experiences have involved any-time dining, getting sat with random people at a large table. I feel like the kind of people who pick traditional dining expect to mingle and are usually pretty good at it. My husband and I usually wait for a table for two (or four depending on presence of kids) but the few times we were in a bit of a hurry and were seated with others it was painful. Now when we are in a hurry we just go to the buffet. :)

Strange thread. One person believes that the GOD, Diversity, should rule in MDRs while another brags about being rude to people from another culture. Very strange.

“LIKE” !!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow :( I never meant to offend you, honestly if you read my question I was just asking about if they partner like parties, not saying I don’t want to sit with parties that aren’t alike

I don’t think your question was offensive in any way. I think neverbeenthere’s comment was just humour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums