Arcadia rtw 2020

AmandaLMcL

Has anyone booked this and why have you chosen this cruise? (High on our options list due to ports and size of ship)

We're thinking of booking this one too. We did most of the world cruise on Aurora in 2017 and loved every minute - the 2020 goes the other way round and does mostly the same places but I'll happily do them again!

Considering it but felt the prices were ridiculously high as it's only 99 nights and similar cost to two years ago which was, I believe 15 nights more. Also been advised that the Pacific ports are at best disappointing.

However if nearer departure date we see a significant reduced price and by that time haven't got anything else sorted, then we might decide to book.

• 3 months later...

We have booked the 2020 world cruise, main reasons are ports being visited and the ship.   We are in an inside cabin to keep costs down; this may be a mistake but will cope somehow.  I don't know that prices will go down for the inside cabins anyway - they were £9999 when first issued for the 2019 cruise, and I see are now £11999.  Don't know if the same has happened to the higher cabins.  There are less ports being visited in 2020 than 2019, and I assume this keeps the price down to the £10,000 starter mark.  Have waited a long time to do this and am really looking forward to it.