Bon Voyage party package vs. Happy Birthday

islandgirl95

Sailing the Norwegian Getaway in August and would like to order an onboard package as a surprise to my S/O. His birthday is the following week after our cruise so the Happy (early) Birthday Package could be used as well as the Bon Voyage package.

I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the quality of the decorations/cake and if one package is better than the other. I do not want to order the HBD package if it is going to make us feel like we are at a children's birthday party all week if you know what I mean! Pictures would also be appreciated!

Thank you and happy sailing!

Sailing the Norwegian Getaway in August and would like to order an onboard package as a surprise to my S/O. His birthday is the following week after our cruise so the Happy (early) Birthday Package could be used as well as the Bon Voyage package.

I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the quality of the decorations/cake and if one package is better than the other. I do not want to order the HBD package if it is going to make us feel like we are at a children's birthday party all week if you know what I mean! Pictures would also be appreciated!

Thank you and happy sailing!

Birthday package:

TEM #: 551

Rejoice in style with garland, confetti, balloons, and a 10" party cake. Decorations set up in your stateroom on your requested date. 10" cake has "Happy Birthday" written on it. Comes with knife and plates, napkins and forks for all guests in stateroom.

Bon Voyage package:

ITEM #: 552

Cruise away with garland, plastic coins, balloons, and a 10" party cake. Decorations set up in your stateroom on your requested date. 10" cake has "Bon Voyage" written on it. Comes with knife and plates, napkins and forks for all guests in stateroom.

Both package is the same price. It is up to you in which package you wanted to get if you really wanted to. In my opinion, you can do it yourself.

But just wanted to let you know that it might not be a surprise because it would be shown on the statement/ edoc that you purchased the package. (I believe so)?

If you want to celebrate a early birthday - you can always ask the restaurant to bring out a cake and sing Happy Birthday.