Digital/Electronic Princess Gift Cards

VaCruzers

I ordered two gift cards on June 17th anticipating using them toward final payment for my booked cruise, which is due this one. One was a purchased card, and the other was a bonus card offered in conjunction with a gift card purchase. I've received the confirmation email or the order, but not the email that has the gift card number and whatever else "activation code/PIN"needed to use the cards. I've requested the cards be resent daily through the link in the order confirmation to no avail. Yesterday, I emailed customer service who allegedly resent and also called customer service, who allegedly resent. This morning I called customer service again. The agent I spoke with said they had limited staff working and, despite my offering to wait said I should call back on Monday. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was disconnected.

Has anyone ever experienced difficulty with this? What recommendations do you have? Thank you!

So happy to report that after spending another hour on the phone with a Princess Customer Service agent who actually understands the concept of customer service, my issue is resolved. It was reported that Comcast blocks the gift card emails and I was requested to provide an alternate non-Comcast email address. The cards were delivered immediately to the alternate address. Strange, since I've gotten hundreds of emails from Princess via my Comcast email. At any rate, I'm a happy customer. Shout out to Robert at Princess manning the Gift Card Customer Service phone lines today! He rocks!

It was reported that Comcast blocks the gift card emails and I was requested to provide an alternate non-Comcast email address. The cards were delivered immediately to the alternate address.

Had you checked the spam folder at Comcast.com?

That is my suggestion also. You should be able to change your spam settings or allow emails from specific domains/addresses to pass through the filters

Had you checked the spam folder at Comcast.com?

This is correct. Some e mail providers reject the e mail before it ever gets sent to spam box . Mine is centurylink. Took a while to figure out, but they eventually admitted it, claiming they were saving me from emails with potentially harmful viruses. Works fine with outlook.