stern cabin 8066

sjoantwe

We had deck 7 aft just below you. The balcony wasn’t all that big and I was told deck 8 was even smaller. I actually felt like I was in a hot air balloon basket because of the solid metal closure on one side ( I forget what it’s called, bulkhead?) and along the front . Deck 6 is supposed to have the bigger balcony. The best was being next to the owners suite with the most fun couple who treated us like gold. I would probably book that cabin again because I like facing aft but it’s not my favorite aft cabin.

we are scheduled to be in this cabin with a large balcony on sirena. its a smaller ship and I wonder if we will have noise or vibrations?

No noise but plenty of vibration, particularly if the ship is travelling at full speed, or when docking.

Looking up the spec of the R Class ships, they only seem to have bow thrusters, but obviously during docking they can be using the twin screws at the rear to assist in turning, so even in large ships you can get vibration.

We have stayed in cabin 8069 which is the cabin next door and had issues with vibration only when docking so not terrible (at least for us). We have also stayed in the aft on deck 6 which are bigger. We love being aft so would book these cabins when available.

We never felt the vibration or heard any noise on deck 7 and we were in that cabin for 35 days.

we have been in 7115 on 2 of the R ships

we have felt the vibrations there so I cannot imagine not feeling them in the aft facing cabins :confused:

we have been in 7115 on 2 of the R ships

we have felt the vibrations there so I cannot imagine not feeling them in the aft facing cabins :confused:

Maybe it’s because the couple in the owners suite kept handing us bottles of champagne. After drinking those we didn’t feel a thing. Lol