Sun--Key West to Cuba July 9-13

ahhhhhh!

Hi all! If you've booked this cruise, be aware that up until today the itinerary listed us arriving in Key West at 3:30 a.m. The accurate time is 3:30 p.m. Leaving port at 9 p.m. which means only about 3.5 hours in Key West. I'm really disappointed in NCL for this mistake. Big screw up in my opinion. Does anyone have a number to call to voice a complaint?

You'll have enough time to grab some dinner and see some local sights. You will need to be back on by 8:30, so you really have about 4 hours there. Kind of late to complain now

That's horrible! I posted about the March 31, 2019 cruise to Cuba because I don't think the second day's schedule is correct, now that I look at Key West time it also says 3:30AM. I'm sure that is incorrect too. I don't know who you can complain to who would care. When hey cut port time short on last cruise to Cuba I asked if there would be compensation for some port charges because they were based on longer port time - that was a waste of time.

Stroll straight down Greene Street, stop at Kermit’s, have a key lime pie on a stick, enjoy a locally-crafted beer at Waterfront Brewery, shop for a pair of Kino’s on the way back up the street and hop back on board. Duval Street is no different than every other bar in yourown hometown, they just start drinking earlier in the day.

Key West is much more than just bars and bad beaches. we were sold a full day there and we had plans to meet up with friends for lunch who are locals. we will now have to cancel those plans and altogether be rushed for time during our visit. thanks NCL.

Hi all! If you've booked this cruise, be aware that up until today the itinerary listed us arriving in Key West at 3:30 a.m. The accurate time is 3:30 p.m. Leaving port at 9 p.m. which means only about 3.5 hours in Key West. I'm really disappointed in NCL for this mistake. Big screw up in my opinion. Does anyone have a number to call to voice a complaint?

You might want to start a third thread on this issue. Just in case someone misses your other two.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

the OP was letting others know the error in the NCL schedule and I'm sure there will be a lot of people not on these boards who are unaware of the change, just as we would not have been aware if Ahhhh had not followed through and tracked down the correct info. I was bitching about the sudden change in our itenary, you were being snarky to someone trying to get the word out to other travelers. thank you Ahhhh for your efforts. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

I don’t see that you’ve had anything nice to say in either of your identical-topic threads

and BTW, his first post was about the conflicting information he was receiving. his second post was to let people know the correct docking time. bless your heart.

And yours. Try to enjoy your holiday.

And I only suggested he open a third thread in case someone missed the other two. There can never be too many threads about the same topic on CC.

Snark? Maybe.

Intended. Maybe.

Stroll straight down Greene Street, stop at Kermit’s, have a key lime pie on a stick, enjoy a locally-crafted beer at Waterfront Brewery, shop for a pair of Kino’s on the way back up the street and hop back on board. Duval Street is no different than every other bar in yourown hometown, they just start drinking earlier in the day. ��

Thanks for the tips. We were hoping to do museum and fort stuff. Not this trip I guess.

Seeing a 3:30am arrival into Key West should have been an obvious red flag. No cruise ship is ever going to be docking in Key West at that hour!

I know, right? Which is exactly while I called NCL to double check and they confirmed the 3:30 a.m. time. Sounded crazy to me, but, heh, I don't run the cruise line. My call should have been a red-flag to NCL!

You might want to start a third thread on this issue. Just in case someone misses your other two.

Elaine, you seem to have some anger issues, targeted at me who is just trying to get word out (since NCL did not do so). Here's a link you might consider. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists. Best wishes for good mental health!

And yours. Try to enjoy your holiday.

And I only suggested he open a third thread in case someone missed the other two. There can never be too many threads about the same topic on CC.

Snark? Maybe.

Intended. Maybe.

again... two different topics. if you pulled your head out of your derriere for a minute maybe you would see that. also, try to be more constructive with your future comments, because I'm WAY better at being an *******. have a good day, sweetie.

Elaine, you seem to have some anger issues, targeted at me who is just trying to get word out (since NCL did not do so). Here's a link you might consider. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists. Best wishes for good

Interesting comment considering how angry you were at NCL.

I was too busy rolling my eyes to feel anger at you. LOL. You flatter yourself.

Lmao.

This could all be avoided by cruise lines using the 2400 clock.

"This could all be avoided by cruise lines using the 2400 clock."

see, was that so hard? that is a good constructive contribution, which is the purpose of this board. too bad it took a dozen smart-ass comments to get here.