Carnival Breeze Port Canaveral best car rental site?

Produce123

hi there! Looking for the best car rental site after getting off the Breeze in early December. Deciding between Budget and Avis. And thinking of paying the extra for cab from port to car site rather then free shuttle to avoid lineups when arriving at car rental site. Thanks.

hi there! Looking for the best car rental site after getting off the Breeze in early December. Deciding between Budget and Avis. And thinking of paying the extra for cab from port to car site rather then free shuttle to avoid lineups when arriving at car rental site. Thanks.

All I can say is "Don't use Budget at Port Canaveral" after a cruise.

Before the cruise picking up at the airport is fine. After the cuise you need to wait for a shuttle to take you to the rental office which doesn't have any cars to rent until the people drop off before their cruise.

We just rented from them in April and it was a mess. They gave me a Chrysler Pacifica, not the Malibu I reserved. The car didn't get cleaned when it was returned, had 1/4 tank of gas in it and the incorrect odometer reading on the paperwork.

The paperwork also indicated I had a full tank of gas.

So when I returned it with a 1/4 tank of gas I was charged an extra $150 for not returning it full.

It took me about a month to get everything refunded going back and forth with customer service having to provide a couple different things.

I also got billed for 2 days of sunpass when I only had the rental for less than 24 hours.

Check online you'll find similar stories.

Bill