Emails From & To Cuba

candydane

Has anyone had trouble with emails to and from Cuba in the last few days? I've been emailing our private tour operator and haven't heard back. He's always been fast responding.

I'm wondering if the internet is down?

Linda

Has anyone had trouble with emails to and from Cuba in the last few days? I've been emailing our private tour operator and haven't heard back. He's always been fast responding.

Linda

No response to my email, which I sent on Saturday.

chris

No email yet. I've been trying since July 4 to confirm arrangements with Fernando of Fer Tours. Earlier communications prompt and I've read good comments avout his communications. I tried 2 different emails, including @nauta.cu.

Hi, my DH and I just returned from Cuba on Majesty and have been emailing our tour guide, Onelio, almost every day this week. He lives in Havana and is having no problems with emails this week. By the way, he's an excellent tour guide with great English and I'd be happy to give you his email info if you are looking for someone to show you around for the day.

Amy

Linda

I heard from Fer Tours and Blexie on the same day. I replied to both of them, and received replies later that day.

Thanks for letting me know cuban emails are working and that I had a problem with getting emails.

I must have done something to block Fer Tours emails from getting through my mail spam checker. I added a rule that email from either of his email addresses would transfer direct to my inbox without any more evaluation. Then I sent another email to Fernando. Sure enough, got his email answer promptly.

I've only read positive comments about Fer Tours communications so am glad to know it was my fault, not Fernandos.