Non-alcoholic drink prices?

katiep24

Hi Everyone!

My partner and I are going on the Celebrity Constellation in May 2019 (leaving from Barcelona) and we're trying to get information about individual drink prices. Neither of us drinks much alcohol, so we're looking at the cost of Classic Non-Alcoholic or Premium Non-Alcoholic drink packages vs. paying for drinks as we go.

Does anyone know how much pop, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, and premium coffees (like lattes) cost? If we got a package, I'd likely have a latte and fresh juice in the morning, about three pops / soda waters throughout the day, and another latte in the evening. I *think* that's about $18, and the package is $18 per person per day plus 18% gratuities. So, I'm trying to get more accurate estimates of the drinks themselves. I'm also wondering if tax or gratuities are added to individual drinks.

Also, my partner drinks Crown Royale & coke when he does have alcohol, so I'm wondering how much those cost too.

TIA! :D

--Katie

No tax unless you are on one of the specific European itineraries where VAT is charged. Gratuity of 18% is added to all purchased drinks.

I posted all the Cafe al Bacio menus which would give you an idea of prices there. Do a search and you should find that thread.

We normally have a beverage package so the prices Below are approximate

Speciality coffee. $4.50 -$5

Fresh juices $3.50-$4

Bottled water (still) 16oz $3

Crown Royal & coke $10-12

An additional 18% gratutity is add to the price. If you are sailing from Barcelona and are planning to buy a beverage package or dining package I would suggest that you do so before the cruise as there is a VAT on purchases In Barcelona (23% I think).

Based on what you say you'll be drinking during the day getting the package may be worth it. You'll find the fact that you can get bottled water in the plan being what makes it cost effective. Its when you start to look at the alcohol packages that you have to decide if you are going to drink enough liquor to cover it but from what you want to drink during the day you'd spend more than $18 a day so its better to get the package.