Room changes and soda packages

We will be cruising onboard the Oasis of the seas in a few weeks. We are a party of 8 with four staterooms. 5 adults and 3 kids ages 12, 13 and 16. We had to book with the kids in a stateroom with an adult. One of the staterooms is the Boardwalk balcony stateroom with the soda packages. The two kids that will be staying in that stateroom are currently booked in rooms with another adult. Would I need to try and change one of those kids now to the stateroom with the soda package and fix the other once onboard or should I fix this once onboard at Guest Services? Basically I am just trying to ensure the two kids get the soda package. Also we would need to switch the adults that are rooming with each other also.

We will be cruising onboard the Oasis of the seas in a few weeks. We are a party of 8 with four staterooms. 5 adults and 3 kids ages 12, 13 and 16. We had to book with the kids in a stateroom with an adult. One of the staterooms is the Boardwalk balcony stateroom with the soda packages. The two kids that will be staying in that stateroom are currently booked in rooms with another adult. Would I need to try and change one of those kids now to the stateroom with the soda package and fix the other once onboard or should I fix this once onboard at Guest Services? Basically I am just trying to ensure the two kids get the soda package. Also we would need to switch the adults that are rooming with each other also.

They won’t switch the soda packages on board.

If your OK with the kids just having the cups and using the freestyle machines then you don’t need to do anything.

If you want them to have the stickers in their cards then they need to be booked in the room before the cruise. If the kids are under 21 there needs to be an adult in the cabin unless it is directly beside or directly across the hall from the parents cabin.