Flash sale equinox 11/5/18 cruise is on

Chicago Girl

I see nowhere to upgrade the package. I can buy the full premium package at 20% off but not upgrade from Classic. Tried multiple browsers and computers too. I’ll call them to get it done but I do wonder where you found the upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see nowhere to upgrade the package. I can buy the full premium package at 20% off but not upgrade from Classic. Tried multiple browsers and computers too. I’ll call them to get it done but I do wonder where you found the upgrade.

I was having the same problem so I called. The agent "added" our classic to the account (not sure why it wasn't showing) so now when I log in it gives me the upgrade option.

I'm still trying to decide whether to do this upgrade now or hope for a better deal once on board. Someone told me they got their upgrade BOGO when on board!

We have no upcoming drink package and can not access my reservation. How much is the premium drink package with 20% off. THANK YOU for any help you can give.

It does not appear that either the classic or the premium is on discount now with the flash sale, just the upgrade.

If you purchase the premium package at 20% off, it comes out to about the same cost as the Classic. This is a much better deal.