~Shoreguy...or anyone that can help with a potentially stupid question ??

McCutie

Hi! I think I may know the answer but I figured I would ask anyways~~~

.....It is in regards to a price drop....We are booked on the Dawn for April and the final payment is due in 2 weeks. There are only 8 cabins in this catagory and as far as I can see, they are all booked.

....Now here is the potentially stupid part: Can there still be a price drop? Or is this only when there are a lot more cabins still available in the same catagory?

Any info or insight into this would be great!

Tia!

I'm not sure if I know what your asking but since you haven't made your final payment you can get the lower price....so that does make it a price drop. Unless the lower price is listed as being for new bookings only take advantage of the new price. Contact your TA or NCL if you booked directly and request the new price, shouldn't be a problem unless you have a TA that charges a fee for the transaction, most don't.

:)

...Sorry for the confusion...I think I forgot to add that there is no way I can check for a price drop because all the cabins in that catagory are booked and NCL or other sites that I check no longer have it listed as available......

I doubt there will be a price drop in that category if all the cabins are booked, but keep checking and maybe a better cabin will open up at the same price you paid for your current category/cabin.

The week before final payment, and the week after many openings come and go... I get obsessive at that time checking the site a couple times a day.

:)

Archived