Seattle Hotels

I’ve stayed at the Edgewater by Pier 66 (not Royal’s Pier) and the Hyatt House by the Space Needle. I can recommend both. Hyatt House for a family would be great and the Edgewater for a couple. Seattle hotels are pricey, but I’ve found booking early helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve stayed at the Edgewater by Pier 66 (not Royal’s Pier) and the Hyatt House by the Space Needle. I can recommend both. Hyatt House for a family would be great and the Edgewater for a couple. Seattle hotels are pricey, but I’ve found booking early helps.

Thank you, gives me a starting point.

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt and would recommend it. It’s a few blocks to pike place but not a bad walk. Many restaurants in walking distance.

Our friends stayed at the waterfront Marriott which is basically right next to pike place .. and obviously waterfront [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went last August and stayed at The Belltown Inn. The Belltown area had a lot of great stuff within walking distance and we were able to take an Uber to the cruise port for cheap!

The hotel has a rooftop deck you can get some great views from too! They have a retro look but its a very clean up to date hotel and we would definitely book again if going back to Seattle.

https://www.belltown-inn.com/en-us

In Seattle we stayed at the Warwick. Walking distance to cruise port, Pikes Market and the Space Needle.

Safe sailing

Walking distance to Smith Cove, pier 91, where Royal docks?

Walking distance to Smith Cove, pier 91, where Royal docks?

It would be a ~3 mile walk, so possible but not practical with luggage. You could easily walk to Pier 66 where Norwegian and I think Oceania dock. I did see Celebrity Infinity docked at 66 late May which surprised me.

It would be a ~3 mile walk, so possible but not practical with luggage. You could easily walk to Pier 66 where Norwegian and I think Oceania dock. I did see Celebrity Infinity docked at 66 late May which surprised me.

That's what I was thinking. We've done the walk to Pier 66, but that was years ago, before Royal started using Smith Cove.