FTTF New Orleans Arrival Time...?

bjstenman

We know the pros and cons of FTTF, so not asking about that, but we have it for our cruise on the Dream out of New Orleans in September. Just wondering what is a good arrival time at the Port having FTTF? Thanks!

When we go with FTTF we're there when the doors open. I paid for that first day on the ship and FTTF perk then I want on it as soon as possible. Most places the doors open at 9:30-10:00 am and usually boarding starts for priority boarding (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF) around 11:00 am.

When we go with FTTF we're there when the doors open. I paid for that first day on the ship and FTTF perk then I want on it as soon as possible. Most places the doors open at 9:30-10:00 am and usually boarding starts for priority boarding (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF) around 11:00 am.

Boarding starts at about 11:30am in New Orleans.

Why do you choose to sit in the terminal an hour or more?

I choose not to purchase FTTF for the New Orleans port, because there is rarely a long queue to board and the ports dont have tendering. I know FTTF is a personal preference, and I do purchase it when I cruise out of Jacksonville and Port Canaveral.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I choose not to purchase FTTF for the New Orleans port, because there is rarely a long queue to board and the ports dont have tendering. I know FTTF is a personal preference, and I do purchase it when I cruise out of Jacksonville and Port Canaveral.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We are sailing out of New Orleans on the Dream next month, which visits Belize. Belize is a tender port.