Pixels package onboard now that they are not available to purchase.

ReedJA0423

I was able to snag the mid level pixels package when it came back for a very short time at $199 this spring. We cruise in January on the conquest which is a digital ship. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the package that has cruised since they were discontinued. I am just wondering if it will be a hassle to get it set up and applied correctly onboard now that carnival is not offering the package.

Thanks,

It shouldn't be. When we got on board the Legend a couple weeks ago there was a letter in our room and I had to go activate it. It had listed the different packages that are no longer available and what they all covered.

Becareful of what you purchased and what they want you to sign.

We got the unlimited photos and USB for our cruise in August.

I got it the first few days it was offered before they went about and changed all the wording.

I want unlimited Not 50 photos and have read a few reviews where they told the person they will get 50. One person argued and made them cross off 50 and put in unlimited. take all correspondence

In June on the Dream, we had no problem. We set it up on a the first day, each day we collected our photos and turned them into the staff. On the last night we got our folder with over 100 pictures. (some people had 3 times that.)

Enjoy!

In June on the Dream, we had no problem. We set it up on a the first day, each day we collected our photos and turned them into the staff. On the last night we got our folder with over 100 pictures. (some people had 3 times that.)

Enjoy!

I expect that for me and we are only on a 4 day cruise. But taking 4 grandkids with me. They all belong to different families but now I can get the boarding photos. And the dining room photos. And the port pictures

Enjoy!

Did you also get the digital? or did you do a different plan?

We will be on the Dream in December and bought the PIxals Max package.

We snagged the 199 all digital photo package too. On our June Horizon sailing, we ended up with over 200 photos. However, I suggest you ask them to plug in the memory stick to show you they are all loaded. The paperwork attached to the folder showed 208 pictures, but when they showed me the folder on their laptop, they only loaded 14 of them on the memory stick. They had to figure out (i.e. It took them 45 minutes) how to save all our photos on the stick. But they did, showed me the folder on the laptop. And we were good to go.

Seems like if they invested in the photo system WDW uses, repackaged it with CCL logos, they would need fewer staff, and all the images would be available for customers to purchase online after they are home. Put in that 30 day expiration rule, charge an all inclusive rate, as well as options for other packages, individual photos, etc... they would make more cash, pay fewer staff on board. Staff on board could be more focused on the customer experience and take more photos, rather than managing individual photo files, printing on a time crunch, and always hitting that sales pitch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

WSeems like if they invested in the photo system WDW uses, repackaged it with CCL logos, they would need fewer staff, and all the images would be available for customers to purchase online after they are home. Put in that 30 day expiration rule, charge an all inclusive rate, as well as options for other packages, individual photos, etc... they would make more cash, pay fewer staff on board. Staff on board could be more focused on the customer experience and take more photos, rather than managing individual photo files, printing on a time crunch, and always hitting that sales pitch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not all ships are digital yet

Seems like if they invested in the photo system WDW uses, repackaged it with CCL logos, they would need fewer staff, and all the images would be available for customers to purchase online after they are home. Put in that 30 day expiration rule, charge an all inclusive rate, as well as options for other packages, individual photos, etc...

I would love this option!!