Printing My Cruise Planner

File > Print

While this method works, the printout is not legible in some spots. I have tried printing my upcoming 11 day cruise, and some parts print badly, also the page breaks in the wrong spot. This was not the case before RCCl changed their website. So, if anyone knows of a better way to print the cruise planner, please post.

Regards,

Mike

While this method works, the printout is not legible in some spots. I have tried printing my upcoming 11 day cruise, and some parts print badly, also the page breaks in the wrong spot. This was not the case before RCCl changed their website. So, if anyone knows of a better way to print the cruise planner, please post.

Regards,

Mike

From the "My Calendar" screen what happens if you click the print icon towards the top right ?

I don't know as I've never printed my calendar but hopefully it's there for a reason and renders the page nicely on the printout! (although knowing the RCI Website it probably doesn't)

From the "My Calendar" screen what happens if you click the print icon towards the top right ?

I don't know as I've never printed my calendar but hopefully it's there for a reason and renders the page nicely on the printout! (although knowing the RCI Website it probably doesn't)

Bingo!! Thnx

I’ve always just copied and pasted into a Word doc. I’ve had to tweak it and then add my own things to it, often my whole travel itinerary. I know this isn’t an easy way, but not too hard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

^^^This^^^

And is printing your cruise planner calendar and taking it with you the ONLY way to remember what you have booked for what days? Sailing on A 9-day Grandeur right now, and I confess I am old, and so have struggled to find out a way to keep track. I have had to ask the DL Concierge to look it up for me, which he could do, but have not figured out a way to find that info in my cabin or online. I must have missed discussions of what happened to the Royal Caribbean app I used to use when onboard ships. My understanding is that whatever new app RCI has now is only available on Oasis class ships.

And is printing your cruise planner calendar and taking it with you the ONLY way to remember what you have booked for what days? Sailing on A 9-day Grandeur right now, and I confess I am old, and so have struggled to find out a way to keep track. I have had to ask the DL Concierge to look it up for me, which he could do, but have not figured out a way to find that info in my cabin or online. I must have missed discussions of what happened to the Royal Caribbean app I used to use when onboard ships. My understanding is that whatever new app RCI has now is only available on Oasis class ships.

I've had Royal sending me an email with the stuff that's in the calendar. The email shows what I booked through the cruise planner (not added by me). Or you can just take a Word document and just write the day, time and event manually and print it out.

I've had Royal sending me an email with the stuff that's in the calendar.

Is there an uncomplicated method for printing my (7 day) cruise planner?

If anyone knows of a better way to print the cruise planner, please post.

Hi :)

I also phone Royal & ask for a download of my planner be sent via email.

It's the best/easiest way to print it...

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan