Meet &Greet

bonniboo1

Just booked my first Princess Cruise which is a Cruisetour to Alaska. I started a roll call using the date of the tour, not if the cruise which starts later. Did I do this correctly?

Tell me, does Princess hold Meet & Greets for Cruise Critic members?

Thank you,

Bonni

You should definitely look for the roll call that begins on the ship embarkation date. Possibly someone on there has already started to organize a Meet and Greet. Unlike some other lines Princess does not have a formal program of Cruise Critic events but will provide a venue upon request. An informal sail away gathering may be the best way to go--as if an official M&G is held you cannot use the PBP at that time.

You should definitely look for the roll call that begins on the ship embarkation date. Possibly someone on there has already started to organize a Meet and Greet. Unlike some other lines Princess does not have a formal program of Cruise Critic events but will provide a venue upon request. An informal sail away gathering may be the best way to go--as if an official M&G is held you cannot use the PBP at that time.

Yes, you can use your PBP(Drink Package)......have you experienced not being able to use it? I have not, I remember when the new rules came out there were questions but I have used it at 2 M&G's since last November, no refusal.

Edited by land lover

Bonni..have a great time on your first Princess cruise. Princess does do Alaska best....I just enjoyed an Alaskan cruise in May....hope your weather ends up being as pleasant as ours.

We did the Float plane & Taku lodge...even thought it rained in Juneau really enjoyed the excursion.

Also snorkeling in Ketchikan was a kick.

Both you can book with the ship or independently...same price.

Not enough people on our Roll Call to set up an M&G with princess but did have a small sail away as suggested by Fishywood.

Edited by land lover