Oasis of the seas - Kids club question

Hi,

My family are booked on the Oasis of the Seas for next June in the mediterranean, my two little girls will be 8 and 6 years old at time of sailing.

One query we have regarding the Kids club. Just say one of the little ones gets upset for any reason and wants to return to mom or dad - how do they make contact with us? is it an announcement over the tannoy? I'm assuming my phone wont have reception to take a call?

Hi,

My family are booked on the Oasis of the Seas for next June in the mediterranean, my two little girls will be 8 and 6 years old at time of sailing.

One query we have regarding the Kids club. Just say one of the little ones gets upset for any reason and wants to return to mom or dad - how do they make contact with us? is it an announcement over the tannoy? I'm assuming my phone wont have reception to take a call?

We have just been on Oasis with our two grandsons, 5 and 2, and they gave us a pager phone so they could call us if any problems. The kids loved the kids club.

We have just been on Oasis with our two grandsons, 5 and 2, and they gave us a pager phone so they could call us if any problems. The kids loved the kids club.

Oh wow, thats outstanding, and really puts my mind at ease. Thanks for the response!

I believe only the youngest group (3-5) get pagers. They will call your cabin phone and leave a message. Don’t think they would page except in a real emergency.

• 3 months later...

Would anyone happen to know the hours of the kids club?  My niece and nephew are 5 & 6.  Is the club open on both Sea Days and days in port?  My niece will not leave the ship on port days but wants to know if it’ll be open so she can relax by the pool instead of taking the kids off the ship.  

5 minutes ago, 5hearts said:

Would anyone happen to know the hours of the kids club?  My niece and nephew are 5 & 6.  Is the club open on both Sea Days and days in port?  My niece will not leave the ship on port days but wants to know if it’ll be open so she can relax by the pool instead of taking the kids off the ship.  

Adventure Ocean is open on port days.