Carnival Pride Aft Ext. Balcony

mkmaj

Can anyone help me pick one? There's one video that clearly states the cabin number and the balcony didn't look big enough for lounge chairs. Are there any bigger than others? Better floors?

Thanks in Advance!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

deck 4 is the best on the Pride as it is covered and allows for privacy that people up top cannot look down. All of the extended aft balconies are the same size with the exception of the vista wraps which are amazing, if you can sail those DO IT! 4228 I believe is one of the aft wraps.

We were just on the Pride and LOVED our room. It was not an aft balcony, but it was an extended (bowling lane) balcony that had 2 loungers, two upright chairs, and two little side tables. Room 7258 was our room number. I highly recommend this cabin!

deck 4 is the best on the Pride as it is covered and allows for privacy that people up top cannot look down. All of the extended aft balconies are the same size with the exception of the vista wraps which are amazing, if you can sail those DO IT! 4228 I believe is one of the aft wraps.

I was in Vista Suite 4237 in October '17'. The cabin itself was great along with the enormous wrap around balcony. But I would strongly advise not to reserve it because of the unreal rattling and shaking at the rear of the ship. Any glass or metal objects would just reverberate and rattle to the point that I had to place pillows on the glass shelf to be able to sleep.

It's a shame too. The cabin has a great set-up with a private bedroom and connecting vanity area with a large bathroom.

Thank you for the advice. I wound up booking one that I'd seen some favorable reviews for.

What category are the bowling lane balconies? I will have to keep my eyes open for those!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I believe they are 8K category. But there are only a couple of them on the ship. We have 8232 booked for this coming September - looking forward to napping on the balcony :halo: