Getaway Vibe

lfreda

Hi, I just got off the Getaway (July 29-Aug 5). I am planning to publish a review when I have some time to settle in- we got Vibe passes. We did take the extra precautions suggested on the boards (were 5th in line to check in and arrived at the terminal about 8:45am). I'll give more info on my review but our boarding got messy because they had a technical error and had to open only one gangway for boarding which unfortunately was not on my side of the terminal and didn't really explain- so I luckily overheard someone ask an officer (I was on hyper alert lol) and we booked it to board as group 1 on the other side of the terminal and once on board rushed to guest services... were #18 and 19 I think (will confirm with the picture I took later) so it felt a little silly to rush like we did since we ended up with pretty low numbers. They even still had cabanas left. I bet it probably varies a lot with each sailing though. I'll go into my perceptions of Vibe/it being worth it in my review. Cheers!

Edited by sakura3

Hi, I just got off the Getaway (July 29-Aug 5). I am planning to publish a review when I have some time to settle in- we got Vibe passes................... I'll go into my perceptions of Vibe/it being worth it in my review. Cheers!

Looking forward to your review!