Mariner of the Seas - Junior suites 1100, 1102, 1104 feedback?

Hi!

Looking at booking on the Mariner in the fall, in a junior suite, and see cabins 1100, 1102, and 1104 are all open, on deck 11 sort of tucked in by the fitness center. They appear to be the only rooms on this deck. I'm trying to decide if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Anyone with experience in these rooms, or thoughts about if this would be a good location? I've been searching for any info on these cabins and am coming up basically empty.

Thanks for any help!

Hey, I appreciate the reply. I looked at the thread, but wasn't able to find anything about these rooms. It's 33 pages though, I easily could have missed it. :) Any idea where in there I should be looking?

You did make me realize I should try searching for these cabins on other Voyager class ships, I'll do that. Thought I don't know if the Mariner refurbishment would have changed anything.

Thanks!

There are actually six cabins on deck 11, 4 junior suites and 2 inside rooms. The fourth junior suite is 1106 and my wife and I were in that room on the July 9 Mariner cruise. It is very quiet and super convenient to the Solarium. It is also a brand new room and, therefore, the furniture and bathroom fixtures are new. We were very happy with that room. I took 20 pictures in the room and they were posted on the site which you can find by googling "cruise deck plans".

There are actually six cabins on deck 11, 4 junior suites and 2 inside rooms. The fourth junior suite is 1106 and my wife and I were in that room on the July 9 Mariner cruise. It is very quiet and super convenient to the Solarium. It is also a brand new room and, therefore, the furniture and bathroom fixtures are new. We were very happy with that room. I took 20 pictures in the room and they were posted on the site which you can find by googling "cruise deck plans".

Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear it's quiet, that was my main concern being so close to the fitness center.

I'd love to see the pictures you posted. I'm not very clear how to find them though. Googling "cruise deck plans" gets very general results. I don't suppose you have a link to your pictures?