Princess Alaska cruisetour - tour first starting in Fairbanks

voljeep

Does Princess use the Fairbanks Riverside Lodge for pre-tour packages if you fly in a couple days early?

If so, will you be able to get the same room that will be assigned to you for the 2 day land portion in Fairbanks..I'm guessingit would depend on availability, of course...

its the 13 day connoisseur tour cruise if that matters...

june/july 2019

Does Princess use the Fairbanks Riverside Lodge for pre-tour packages if you fly in a couple days early?

If so, will you be able to get the same room that will be assigned to you for the 2 day land portion in Fairbanks..I'm guessingit would depend on availability, of course...

its the 13 day connoisseur tour cruise if that matters...

june/july 2019

We did this tour years ago; at that time it was 15 days. We could have stayed at Riverside pretour, but more cost effective to use Holiday Inn.

Our cruisetour is in 2 weeks. We are flying in one day early so I called princess and had them add an additional night to our Fairbanks hotel stay. It was an additional $200 but we were assured we would be in the same hotel. The additional night now shows up on our itinerary in the cruise docs.

Our cruisetour is in 2 weeks. We are flying in one day early so I called princess and had them add an additional night to our Fairbanks hotel stay. It was an additional $200 but we were assured we would be in the same hotel. The additional night now shows up on our itinerary in the cruise docs.

This is exactly what happened for us as well; just call Princess and they'll take care of it for you.